Kate Gascoyne, Carol Moffat (The Farmer Network) and Holly Jones (YAS) will present at the EIP-Agri event in York on the 20th and 21st June.
To view the agenda, visit: EIP Agri Event Final agenda
The aim of the event is to:
- Build on recent announcements that the Government wants to help farmers deliver sustainable food production and to enhance our environment.
- Showcase examples of model farmers
- Highlight the support there is available to assist farmers wanting to use innovation to grow their business.
Additionally, it will:
- Provide an update on EIP-Agri England projects and opportunities
- Bring Operational Groups together, to share knowledge and to provide sign-posting for them as to other resources available
- Provide an update from the European Commission on programmes, funding and knowledge transfer and legacy.
To the the EIP-AGRI PowerPoint, click here: EIP-AGRI Service Point Presentation_York_21June2018_public
To the view Kate Gascoyne’s presentation, click here: HSHN Presentation for EIP Agri Event